Inspection is a key application for U.A.T. Most assets require routine and annual inspections. Inspection is never an easy task and leads to higher expenditure and long periods of asset downtime resulting in a loss.
Conducting inspection tasks can be dangerous and involve a lot of preparation and planning, not to mention high amounts of personnel and equipment. The involvement of scaffolding and strict health and safety procedures all add to the end cost. Growing companies find it hard to be able to compete with the constant increasing costs of inspections and surveys and can feel the strain against their competitors.
Often certain environments are inaccessible such as roofing systems and bridges. In order to inspect or survey such structures the required workforce has to be produced including hydrophilic lifting equipment and other safety components. Before any structural repairs commence a survey must be completed by good practice. Utilizing U.A.T removes the expense and scaffolding cost in order to gain access to the asset. The data outputs that can be obtained by U.A.T produces intelligent survey data. U.A.T can identify through high resolution imagery strategic locations in need of repair. We can operate within virtually any environment removing the need for safety critical components within the live environment.
- Roofing Systems
- Railway Track
- Highways & Roads
- Complete structures
U.A.T intelligent survey data
- Point Clouds
- CAD Compatible
- 3D models (DEM)
- Volumetric Measurments
- Removes scaffolding expense
- Removes safety critical components
- Removes large amounts of personnel
- Lowering operational times
- Expanded field of application
- Operate within the live environment
- Massively reduced asset downtime
- Reduced danger to personnel
- Reduction of required safety critical staff
- Photographic evidence of structure
- Identification of hazards
- Identifying loose & unstable materials
- Monitoring environments & personnel
- Risk management
Field of application
- Route planning
- Damage investigation
- Most known materials including metal
- Analysis of repair works
Please navigate to our CASE STUDIES page for more information.